19:00 – 21:00 Welcome gathering in Tel-Aviv. Each will have a brother /sister that will take care of them. So we all arrive safely. Including a pick up from the airport & to the gathering place.
Accommodation for this night will be provided by the hospitable Israeli community of ACIM – at a brother's/sister's house. Or if preferred – you can book a hotel of your choice by your own.
09:00 – Qumran . Arrival to Qumran is with an Israeli host.
18:00 – leaving to the desert for accommodation for the next 3 nights. Full board – all food and accommodations will be provided.
17:00 – Celebrating Passover – cooking & dining together.
Led by Yeshua through Efrat Sar-Shalom
A day in the desert – Celebrating in the desert.
8:00 – Leaving for Jerusalem (carrying crystals with us & dressed in modest white/festive clothes)
11:00 – 16:00 – A walk with Yeshua – no more Via Dolorosa, but – Via de la Rosa – The Way of the Roses.
Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Joint prayer at the "Kotel" – the Western Wall.
17:00 – 22:30 – The main event – Gathering in Jerusalem for a peace prayer.
Accommodation for this night will be provided by the hospitable Israeli community of ACIM – at a brother's/sister's house. Or if preferred – you can book a hotel of your choice.
10:00 – 17:00 A sacred trek around Jerusalem where we will be burying in the ground clear quartz crystals – in a circle around Jerusalem.
the price includes:
Accomodation (reffering only to the 3 nights in the desert),
Meals & refreshments (per person for the entire journey),
Security & medical escort, Entrance fees for historical & religious sites, additional costs, etc.
Total cost: for 1 person (in a Bedouin tent accommodation) is 680€.
For room accommodation the price rises according to the room standards.
The prices are not final yet & may be subjected to changes.
- Trekking shoes/sports shoes/trekking sandals
- Comfortable, light clothes for trekking/walking
- Warm clothes (for the cold nights in the desert)
- Sleeping bag (for the 3 nights lodging in the desert)
- A Hat, sun screen cream, sun glasses
- White/ festive clothes for the 21.4 ceremony & for Passover.
- Modest clothes for entering the holy places in Jerusalem (shawl, long trousers, long sleeves)
- The ACIM book, writing utensils
- Clear quartz crystal – finger size – Each person should bring one quartz.
- A towel
- sandals/flip flops/crocs
- Be sure to have all your required toiletries and prescribed medications.
- If you have any Health issues/problems, that require our attention, please let us know prior your registration.